There was a time when kids enjoyed being kids. Today, even at the earliest of ages, some children are partaking in adult activities with serious consequences. In many places around the world children are involved in economic activities and bear a burden of responsibility for their families.
1. Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
2. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
3. The competition is open to all
4. The submission can be made in any format.
5. The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
6. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
7. Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
8. No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
9. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
10. The Registration can be done by sending the softcopy to email@example.com
Deadline: The last date for submission of article is 26th Jan 2022.
1. All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
2. The 10 winners of the essay contest will be announced on the websites and Facebook pages.
3. The writers of the 10 winning essays will receive Certificates of Recognition.
4. The 10 essays will finally be published in the form of a book entitled BetterYouth BetterIndia BY YOUNG INDIANS. The book will credit the contributor of each essay as well as the judges involved with the process of assessment and evaluation.