Verbal, Physical, and Cyberbullying all have detrimental effects on the personality and esteem of the individual. The person being bullied may struggle with depression, anxiety, trouble sleeping and eating, loneliness, and decreased achievement in school. Often times, these effects will continue into their adult life, leading to increased drug abuse and decreased social stability. According to a report, Between a quarter and a third of all students say they’ve been bullied at school, and one out of eight has experienced cyberbullying in some form. More than half of LGBTQ teenagers say they’ve been cyberbullied. Almost a third of students admit they have actually bullied someone themselves, and three-quarters say they’ve seen someone bullied. The top risk factor for bullying is a teenager who is perceived as different from his or her peers. Girls are more likely than boys to cyberbully, and boys are more likely than girls to bully face-to-face.
1. Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
2. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
3. The competition is open to all
4. The submission can be made in any format.
5. The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
6. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
7. Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
8. No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
9. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
10. The Registration can be done by sending the softcopy to email@example.com
Deadline: The last date for submission of article is 15th Aug 2021.
1. All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
2. The 10 winners of the essay contest will be announced on the websites and Facebook pages.
3. The writers of the 10 winning essays will receive Certificates of Recognition.
4. The 10 essays will finally be published in the form of a book entitled BetterYouth BetterIndia BY YOUNG INDIANS. The book will credit the contributor of each essay as well as the judges involved with the process of assessment and evaluation.